The extremely robust universal grabs HCG-U are designed and developed for a variety of applications. For example:
- loading of materials of all kinds
- demolition projects
- sorting from rubble and recycling materials
- excavated earth and moderately difficult excavating
- stone setting works
Technical details of our universal grabs
All our models are equipped with
- a hydraulic rotation (360°)
- 1-2 robust GEROTOR-hydraulic motor (Torqmotor)
- a robust four-point ball bearing.
Moreover, the hydraulic motors are protected against overloading by an effective pressure limit valve.
Additionally, all hydraulic parts are integrated in such way that they are protected from damage during the working process.
The hydraulic cylinder is equipped with a standard load safety valve to ensure secure work and handling of panels and materials.
All the elements which come in direct contact with the material to be processed have been made of Hardox 400 or Hardoy 500 wear-resistant, high-strength steel.
The jaws are very robustly built in order to support the weight of the machine on the grab.
The joints are oversized and can be well greased, so that a long life of all pins and bushings is guaranteed.
The strenghts of our universal grabs
- Turnable wear blades made of HARDOX 500 alternatively teeth ESCO
- Reinforced jaws and side parts made of HARDOX 400-450
- Wide bearing bushes made of hardened tempered steel
- Induction-hardened bolts made of tempered steel
- Hydraulically controlled, continuously rotatable 360°
- Highly durable GEROTOR rotation motors (2 motors from HCG 10) with pressure limit valves
- Robust 4-point ball bearing with hardened sprocket or hardened pinions
- Hydraulic cylinder, equipped with a load safety valve to close at catching function, with end position damping
- Reinforced frame, with limit stops at function open
Here, you can find further information regarding weights, dimensions, closing forces and hydraulics: