The new generation of demolition and sorting grabs was specifically developed for compact excavators.
HCG grabs are very effective for application in
- targeted demolition projects
- clean sorting from scrap and waste
Thereby , a significant reduction of waste disposal costs is achieved.
Technical details of our demolition and sorting grabs
All our models are equipped with
- a hydraulic rotation (360°)
- 1-2 robust GEROTOR hydraulic motor
- a robust four-point ball bearing.
Moreover, the hydraulic motors are protected against overloading by an effective pressure limit valve.
Additionally, all hydraulic parts are integrated in such way that they are protected from damage during the working process.
The hydraulic cylinder is equipped with a standard load safety valve to ensure secure work and handling of panels and materials.
All the elements which come in direct contact with the material to be processed have been made of Hardox 400 or Hardox 500 wear-resistant, high-strength steel. The jaws are designed with a perforated bottom plate and a reinforcement box made of wear-resistant, high-strength steel as standard.
The joints are oversized and can be well greased, so that a long life of all pins and bushings is guaranteed.
The strenghts of our demolition and sorting grabs
- Turnable and exchangeable wear blades made of HARDOX 500
- Perforated bottom plate made of HARDOX 400
- Reinforced jaws and side parts made of HARDOX 400
- Hydraulically controlled, continuously rotatable 360°
- Highly durable rotation motors with pressure limit valves
- Robust hydraulic cylinder, equipped with a load safety valve to close at catching function, with end position damping
- Reinforced frame, with limit stops at function open
Here, you can find further information regarding weights, dimensions, closing forces and hydraulics:
see/print data sheet