Different requirements - different grabs. Depending on the type of use, the respective grabs are employed.
A particular design for compact excavators is represented by the special forceps grab. It was especially designed for fast and direct accessing. Moreover, our forceps grabs can be especially applied for agile and non-destructive work.
All our models are equipped with
- a hydraulic rotary drive (360°)
- 2 robust GEROTOR hydraulic motors (with pressure limit valve against overload)
- 2 integrated load safety valves
- a robust four-point ball bearing.
The strenghts of our forceps grabs
- Reinforced jaws and made of HARDOX 400-450
- Hydraulically controlled, continuously rotatable 360°
- Highly durable rotation motors with pressure limit valves
- Robust hydraulic cylinders, equipped with a load safety valve to close at catching function, with end position damping
- Reinforced frame, with limit stops at function open
Here, you can find further information regarding weights, dimensions, closing forces and hydraulics: