Concrete crushers / Demolition shears HCM
The new generation of concrete crushers / demolition shears named ‘multiprocessor’ has been developed for universal use for heavy work in demolition and recycling.
These multiprocessors are designed for excavators from 8 to 50 tons. These devices can be applied for primary and secondary demolition efficiently and without any problems.
Technical details of our concrete crushers / demolition shears
A single support can be equipped with three different, rapidly exchangeable jaws:
- HCM-M multi-function jaw
- HCM-C combi-jaw
- HCM-S scrap metal jaw
The three jaws are capable to make all possible types of work, including:
- Concrete crushing and cutting up of steel reinforcements in a single work process
- Cutting up and demolition of concrete structures
- Cutting up of steel structures and scrap metal, etc.
The three jaws and the support structure can optionally be fitted with the change system.
This system allows the jaws to be exchanged in as little as one hour.
All our concrete crushers / demolition shears HCM are equipped with a hydraulic rotation, robust GEROTOR hydraulic motors and a robust four-point ball bearing.
Moreover, the hydraulic motors are protected against overloading by an effective pressure limit valve.
The cycle-times are very short, due to the integrated SPEED-Valve. Thereby, it is possible to open and close the jaw within 4-5 seconds.
All the elements which come in contact with the material to be processed have been made of HARDOX 400-450 or HARDOX 500 wear-resistant, high-strength steel.
The joints are oversized and can be well greased, so that a long life of all pins and bushings is guaranteed.
- Construction size of the crushers / shears developed for excavators from 8 to 50 tons
- Rapidly exchangeable jaws using the QCHC system (optional)
- Hydraulically 360° rotatable
- Highly reliable GEROTOR hydraulic motors with a pressure limit valve
- Robust hydraulic cylinder with integrated SPEED-valve
- Short cycle-times due to the integrated SPEED-valve
- Reinforced jaws manufactured from high-strength, wear-resistant steel HARDOX 400-450
- Exchangeable and turnable blades
- Exchangeable crushing teeth
- High closing force and wide jaw opening
Here, you can find further information regarding weights, dimensions, closing forces and hydraulics: